Monday, December 21, 2009

Centerville vs. Hagerstown

Centerville picked up there 4th straight win with a somewhat ugly 46-33 win over county rival Hagerstown. Just as I had been waiting for, Brad Siegel, 6'6" senior forward, dominated the game with 19 points on 7-10 shooting. He showed his ability to shoot from the outside, hitting a 3 early, along with a nice 15 footer, as well as his ability to score inside. In the second half he was scoring at will, normally getting the ball either in the post, or getting the ball on the left wing and taking it to the basket. Hopefully Brad will continue this performance for the remainder of our season. Alex Houck, a 6'2" junior guard lead Hagerstown with I believe 11 points. I was disappointed in his aggressivness, usually he is almost too agressive. However, later in the game hit hit a deep 3, followed by a solid drive to the basket where he finished well through contact. I think he could become a contributor at the NAIA level. Tomorrow night I will be at the Richmond vs. East Central game, I look forward to seeing junior guard John Trawick, who is recieving some D1 interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment