Friday, December 11, 2009

Weekend Preview

I will get the chance to see 3 different games in the next five days. Tonight, Centerville welcomes Randolph Southern, who will be hurting from the loss of their best player in 2011 6'3" shooting guard Nick Pruitt. However, I am anxious to see how 6'4" junior Blake Welch performes, as he has been quite impressive so far this year. Also, I look for senior Small Forward Brad Siegel to step up and perform to the level that I know he is capable of. Saturday, I will be checking out the Northeasern vs. Munice Burris game, I have seen Northeastern once already, and nobody caught my eye, but I have never watched Burris play before. I am eagerly anticipating my first chance to watch Richmond this year, as they take on East Central on Tuesday. Junior John Trawick headlines Richmond, but they also offer solid prospects in Senior Ryan Jones, and Sophomore Chandler Miller. I will update probably sometime on Sunday about my two games this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment